Subject: [Leica] Re: Fw: wet vs. dry darkroom
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:37:02 -0700

On 31 Oct 2000, Paul Arnold wrote, at least in part:

> This is my first post here, so if I breach a protocol (now or
> later), please advise.

> if you are a pro, as most of you folks seem to be,

<snip>

No protocol breach, Paul, just your assumption that most here
are pros. Certainly not! Not even close! We do, however, think
we are pros, or as good as...

We fancy that we could do it as well, but choose to photograph
in our comfortable manner, not needing to do it for our daily
bread. Mind you, nothing wrong with that; you'll get to know
who the pros are soon enough. Meanwhile, our egos soar!

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica