Subject: Re: [Leica] Cameras as checked luggage
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:54:41 -0800

Tina Manley wrote:

> At 03:27 PM 10/31/00 -0800, you wrote:
> >I travel a lot with expensive gear in Halliburton cases. It's not usually
> >cameras; it's usually electronic gear.
> >
> >I used to do the suitcase-in-a-suitcase trick, but for the last 10 years
> >I've done it another way, that is much less work for me. I use only white
> >cases; I paint them white if I can't buy white ones. I put a red Biohazard
> >label on both sides of the case, and I add a label that says "Medical
> >samples" and another saying "AID Center for Disease Evaluation". I've
> >never had a problem. After I pick up the checked bag and I'm ready to use
> >it on the job I tape a real label over the fake biohazard labels.
>
> Fantastic, Brian!!  I predict that there will be lots of "Medical Samples"
> checked by LUG members.  I'm trying it this week-end on the way to Seattle.
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP
> http://www.tinamanley.com

Just as long as the bad guys interpret this as specimens and not drugs!

mark rabiner

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Cameras as checked luggage)
Message from Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu> ([Leica] Cameras as checked luggage)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Cameras as checked luggage)