Subject: [Leica] Film question
From: Loh Kar Wai Wesley <wesley@memphiswest.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 09:37:13 +0800

Hello Mitch

> I think Royal Gold 100 is too vivid, producing ruddy skin tones, but have
> not yet tried Supra 100.  Nor have I tried Reala or Superia recently.

I've been shooting Fuji NPS160 for portraits and the like for some time.
It's not too contrasty, black and whites don't blow out and skin tone is
beautiful, with a very very slight magenta hue. Reala is the more colorful
version of NPS, and both are using the Fuji 4th layer technology.

Kind Regards
Wesley

Memphis West Pictures (Singapore)
http://www.memphiswest.com