Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL 0.58 serial numbers
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:49:11 +0800

Kam,

Haven't really used mine at any length yet.  But at first glance, I am
delighted that I can actually see the 28mm frame, and can also see the 35mm
frame comfortably.  As a bonus, since there is no 135mm frame, the 35mm
frame is on its own and uncluttered.

Compared to the Hexar RF, which has a 0.6x finder, the Leica's finder is
slightly brighter but has significantly less distortion.

I will try it out with the 28/2.0 ASPH later this week and let you know
more.

Regards,

Joseph