Subject: [Leica] Re: Standalone Still fotos
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:33:51 -0700

On 29 Oct 2000, Alan Hull wrote, at least in part:

<snip>

> Its the scale of the thing.  A still foto of a storm on the open
> ocean looks like boating lake.  Honest.  A movie scene on the
> other hand can do it justice especially with sound, good sound
> that is.

Great! No loggerheads it is. BTW, what's a loggerhead?  :-)

Can't argue that a raging sea is perfect grist for the video mill,
but I've seen traditional art that captivates a moment of it very
well also. If traditional art can do it so can still photos.

Oh nuts! All I do is argue anymore. Yo, Ted! Could you matter
modulate a few of those 'happy pills' over my way? Thanks.

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica