Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm lens question
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 11:05:34 -0500

I seem to remember something about the preset aperture ring.

But for the filter, the pitch is standard.  I was fortunate enough to
find a New-In-Box 49mm filter for my lens.  I was told the 49mm
filter is not part of the current Leica filter series, and is not available
unless you find someone with one for sale.  I think B&W continues
to make this filter size.

I found E.Puts web site really informative - it is at:

http://www.imx.nl/index.html

select Leica
then enjoy the exploration of a fine web site devoted to Leica.

Vick