Subject: Re: [Leica] M's at ICP
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:32:37 EDT

I've been hanging around the International Center of Photograpy in NYC lately
and it's amazing how many Leicas you see. It seems that about one-third of
the full time students have them and many of the instructors use them as
well. What's more, most of those who don't have one want one.  Many of the
photojournalists think there really is no other choice for getting in close.
I guess this should come as no surprise. Arthur

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] M's at ICP)