Subject: Re: [Leica] Just a thought
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:57:08 -0400

OK, I get it: the focus is on the photographers, not the medium.

M.

B. D. Colen jotted down the following:

> Right.....
>
> Martin Howard wrote:
>
>> B. D. Colen jotted down the following:
>>
>>> And by the way, just for the record, what are being snatched up by
>>> collectors
>>> are not "silver prints," but prints of work by certain established and
>>> collectible photographers who have always printed in the "traditional"
>>> manner.
>>>
>> Maybe I'm missing something here, but doesn't "silver prints" refer to
>> "silver gelatin" printing, i.e., printing in the "traditional" manner?
>>
>> M.
>>
>> --
>> Martin Howard                     |       Harrisburg '79
>> Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |       Chernobyl '86
>> email: howard.390@osu.edu         |       Windows '98

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Just a thought)