Subject: RE: [Leica] When will you cock shutter?
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:51:22 -0400

Hmmm... That subject header gave me pause for a moment. :)

I'm in the habit of winding after each shot.  I like to be prepared, and
hate adjusting focus and pressing the shutter button only to discover it
isn't cocked.  Unfortunately, with the M6TTL, that habit has cost me a few
shots as the "Off" position does not prevent the shutter from tripping, and
with my Softie I now have lots of very close shots of the inside of my
camera bag.

Dan