Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Black Paint M6
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 04:34:40 -0400

I feel much the same way, but have expressed it before here so I won't
go into it again.  One new thing I was concerned about, as a member who
is still waiting on delivery, is that all outstanding orders are not
going to be filled in November.  Some apparantly will not be shipped
until some time in 2001.  Does anyone know more specifics on this?  How
many of the remaining cameras will be distributed in November, vs. the
number that won't be ready until after the first of the year?

One other thing regarding dealer orders mentioned below.  Leica decided
to pay LHSA dues for anyone purchasing from a dealer.  So, those of us
to paid our dues to LHSA to order a camera actually paid more than the
new member who bought from a dealer at the same price (and could use a
credit card, have it right away, etc.)  This came about as a surprise to
LHSA and could not be helped, and I understand why and don't fault LHSA
on it.  Still, it sort of stings if you know what I mean.

Message from "SML" <inyoung@jps.net> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Black Paint M6)