Subject: [Leica] Re: PJ Packs and scrums
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:20:30 -0400

> From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] PJ Packs and scrums

> There is an hilarious picture of a photographer scrum, on their bellies
> and knees, snapping the First Cat as it wandered around the White House
> lawn.  Best of Life perhaps?
>
> Alan
>
> - ----------
> > Från: Johnny Deadman
> > I am pretty tired of photographs of photographer scrums. No, let me
> rephrase that. I am totally bored by them.

I saw an enlightening documentary film last year on television in Canada (on
The Passionate Eye) about two video-journalists, one an Israeli, the other a
Palestinian. They knew one another and were on reasonably civil terms
together covering the street fights and rock throwing. They both said there
was an unofficial schedule -- they were to show up at a certain corner daily
at 2 pm and the rock throwers would appear on schedule to "perform" for
them. Both seemed perplexed and bothered by their roles in the routine.
http://home.golden.net/~tekapo