Subject: [Leica] Mike gets scanner, the world waits...and waits....
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 07:02:23 -0500

> Right now I have the test prints hanging up to dry. I found a roll of negs I
> shot in 1964 or 65 in San Francisco. The film is Kodak Plus X Pan, no
> emulsion number in those days. I used D-76 then so it must apply to these
> negs too. [snip]
> I'm impressed with the image quality. [snip]
> If someone can offer some web space it will be interesting to compare these
> prints with modern film and lens images.

And I just got myself a scanner so I can post a few pictures too, if my
antidiluvian brain can somehow be taught how to do it. It may take a while,
but I think it would be more instructive to look at pictures while talking
about this or that lens or this or that "look."

- --Mike

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Mike gets scanner, the world waits...and waits....)