Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 .85 swap?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:41:54 -0700

Isaac... your M6 HM is worth more than the same TTL model.....

I have a standard M6 and would trade + my cash for the non-TTL
HM......Interested?

BTW, I am the "kkeper" and collector of the HM serial Numbers.... can I add
yours to the list?

I need the S/n plus the engraving on the back of the camera....

I have collected about 100 of these, and yours would be important to have
for the record.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net