Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: older bodies, was: Martins and Leicas
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:05:23 -0600

My recent purchased M6TTL was very stiff and tight when new. Everything
moved with a jerk. The shutter speed dial even balked when switching to the
medium speed gear train. It absolutely hated having the winder on: very slow
with unhappy humming.  Now that it has eaten eighty or so rolls, it has
loosened right up and purrs like a kitten (even with the winder on). It is
not as smooth and buttery as my forty year old M2 but I will post an update
in forty years as to how it is then!

Stay tuned ;-)

John Collier