Subject: RE: [Leica] Eddie Adams Photo/ Jim Nachtwey in Israel
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:16:42 -0700

Isn't that just because there was no "decisive moment" still photo of the
assassination?  Zapruder is the only imagery of the actual event, and even
that is remembered by most people though the slo-mo frame-by-frame replays
which really make it something other than a "motion picture".  Presented
like that, it's a work of historical art in its own right, that lives in a
dimension of its own somewhere between a movie and a set of stills.

Now the photo of Ruby shooting Oswald - there's an assassination still with
some punch!

Paul