Subject: Re: [Leica] It's not the "Leica" glow
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:56:16 -0400

Dan,

Thanks for taking the time to try and educate me, but, I have to tell you
that I am a hopeless case when it comes to technical, complicated stuff
(fortunately for me, photography is not complicated). For many years I use
to race formula cars with the SCCA, and was pretty good, but change the
spark plugs, over my head. So I just accept my weaknesses and let others do
the things I can't (or don't want to) even if I have to pay to get it done.

Steve
Annapolis

http://www.streetphoto.net

 Steve-