Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens signatures, old and new
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:54:39 -0400

First, to each his or her own. If one is trying to achieve a 1930s look, more
power to them. But I object to being called elitist because I'm suggesting that
the "glow" is a result of optical flaws in the lenses of yesteryear, just as I'd
object to being called blind for suggesting that the bareass emperor might, in
fact, be nekid..:-)

B. D.

Message from "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Lens signatures, old and new)