Subject: Re: [Leica] Eddie Adams Photo/ Jim Nachtwey in Israel
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:11:10 -0400

Glad you made this point, Ted. I believe the napalmed little girl was also filmed
by a t.v. crew. While a single photo is not necessarilly worth 1000 words, in
terms of dramatic impact, I'll take a single frame any time over 1000 frames of
the same incident or event: the still image stays with you - the moving sequence
rarely does.

B. D.

Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Eddie Adams Photo/ Jim Nachtwey in Israel)