Subject: Re: [Leica] meeting in London
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 15:53:12 -0400

I'm at the wrong computer to check the Email from the travel folks - I'll let you
know tomorrow or Monday....I get into London Sat. a.m. with my just turned
18-year-old in tow...hang with him doing tourist stuff Sunday, take the train down
to Bristol for an interview for him Monday afternoon, and then he heads back
Tuesday a.m. and I go to work....so Tues-Fri. evenings are open at the moment for
me....

B. D.