Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: late again
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 12:52:57 -0400

no archive

Ok, the the stuff I never use goes.  It's been an expensive Sweetest
Day.  There may be another list, and bigger, tomorrow.  But I'm still
mulling about my Canon 7, which may be displaced by my M3.

Metz 45CT-4 (= CL-4) $249 plus postage (~$10 in US, given size and
weight)
======================
Twin-head, GN45 (meters, 148 in feet) handle-mount, low-voltage synch
Many auto modes, 1, 1/2, 1/4, and manual
Motor drive mode
100/0 or 85/15 split, main head bounces and swivels like any Metz 45
SCA300 TTL compatible for M6 and R fans
Both diffusers
All Manuals (Main and SCA300 manual)
New Metz PC cord (in box) - not M3 type - just standard size
6 x AA battery holder (with six new batteries)
Bracket (Metz 35mm-size reversible camera bracket)
Rebuilt by Bogen last fall (I can document)
Working perfectly (obviously)

Mecamat miracle remote sensor for above (factors to 1/128, 9 auto modes,
in box with cords and manuals, 12/25 degree spot capability, folding
parallax-corrected peep sight, aimable, connects via hot shoe or PC
terminal) add $45 (no extra postage).  Will not be sold apart from
flash.