Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's Photos
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:20:37 -0400

At 09:46 AM 10/21/00 -0400, you wrote:

>So I ask you, why did you create the PhotoShop version?
>
>Ken Lassiter

Ken -

To see if I could  :-)      I minored in art (photography was not
considered "art" back then) in college and have always been a frustrated
painter.  Gregory Georges is writing a book on Photoshop tips and
techniques and in exchange for using my photos, he gave me a few lessons in
Photoshop.  This was the result of one of them.

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com