Subject: [Leica] Tina's Photos
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 09:46:42 -0400

Tina:

thanks for making the change so I can view the photos.

To answer your question, I prefer the original as a photograph.  But I
can see opportunities where the PhotoShop version would be preferable --
as an illustration in a book, etc.  Both are great images in their own
right.  But really to judge these, one needs to know the purpose or
usage in mind when they were created.

So I ask you, why did you create the PhotoShop version?

Ken Lassiter

Replies: Reply from "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com> (Re: [Leica] Tina's Photos)