Subject: Vs: [Leica] PopPhoto tests
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:18:52 +0100

Just as I supposed - the July issue is the only one that I do not have because I was in Italy for most of July. Would somebody be so kind and get me one - I know they are available but not easy to order from Finland. I will reimburse expenses, of course & modest profit. Mail me off list to raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen