Subject: [Leica] Re: FS Friday
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <prm@americom.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:03:58 -0700

Hello Luggers,

LUG Three Payment Plan - ship, 30, 60 on Leica Binoculars, M6 Bodies, and
Lens. Also includes free Airborne shipping in US.
Use checks and we extend payments to 6 months.
Example: M 75 1.4 $2595. /6 = $432.50 Check Payment Plan.

Cruising to Alaska, Caribbean, Europe, etc. - Ask about our "Book and
Borrow" Plan for M users. If you book a cruise with our accredited travel
agency we will loan you M equipment to use on the cruise. Digilux will also
be available. R program in the future.
- -----------
R 35-70 Mint $400. Free Shipping in US - Credit Cards ok.
- -------
Minox "Leica" $399. Free Shipping
Leica Z2X $329. Databack $50. Rebate from Leica
Leica C1 $429.
Black Paint Edition Rapidwinder - $575. one only
Black or Chrome M6 Rapidwinders - $425.
Soft Release - Black, Green or Chrome - $10. each
Metz 40 MZ 3i $395. FREE R8 SCA
Leica Day Special Prices - 1st Weekend November.
Please e-mail or call if you need a price and availability on any new Leica
equipment.
Take care,
Pat McKee
Leica, Canon, Hasselblad, Rollei,