Subject: Re: [Leica] New Provia 400F film
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:06:56 -0400

he Provia F - a duck and a goose - and then two
> photos comparing an original and a photoshop version.  They come up fine
> for me.  Anybody else having problems.
>
> Tina

They came up fine and show the magic in the Adobe box.  I look at that type
of electronic illustration and wonder why I spent all that time in art
school.

The birds look very good and so does the film test.

Happy snaps,

Steven Alexander

Replies: Reply from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> ([Leica] Off to India)