Subject: [Leica] Re:port
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:22:58 -0500

Well, now I've done it--I bought a Leica Summilux 50mm f/1.4-R lens from a
LHSA collector. He calls it a "user" but it would be called pepperminty on
eBay.

I really want to compare it to the Pentax versions and I couldn't get
anybody to loan me one. Ah, well, sometimes we have to spend for science.

Okay, "science."

Okay, wasting perfectly good time d**king around with bokeh....

Despite being whacked by the flu for most of this week, the framing on my
darkroom is finished.

And, incidentally, my darkroom has a *window*. <g>

- --Mike