Subject: [Leica] Those pesky subcontractors
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:55:16 -0500

> Of course, that means finding one first. :(

...Not as easy as it sounds. But do-able. It *is* easier to shoot a wedding
with two photographers, I'd guess. The only other wedding I've ever done, I
shot with my girlfriend at the time, who was a newspaper photographer.
Between us we covered everything comfortably. (And halfway through, she
comes up to me and says, "I see you're shooting kinda loose, so I started
to, too." Considerate!)

- --Mike