Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA meeting
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:55:12 -0400

The problem was not the tab.

When I tried to turn the lens to the closer range, the lens wouldn't go
and I wasn't going to apply any more torque.  I remember seeing
somewhere a mention that the DR is not compatible.  My theory
is that the focus actuator may have some difference in shape from
the "old" ones, and the shape difference is why the DR can't
engage when the lens is set to the closer range.

Vick