Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestions for free Web space (OT?).
From: Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:53:17 -0700

Jiri, http://weblogs.com/iwantone is free; has no advertising
requirement; requires no knowledge of html. I use it to publish
http://sprezzatura.net. There is no "catch": The host, Userland,
sells the server technology, and wants sites on its servers as
demonstration of the robustness of its servers, and of the
ease-of-use of its user interface.

It offers a variety of templates ('themes') although you can
customize the hell out of them if you want, as I have.

It also offers member sign-up, surveys, threaded discussions, and
email broadcast to members.

Hope this helps,

A U S T I N .

Email: austin.burbridge@alumni.brown.edu