Subject: [Leica] Re: LHSA Meeting/ CORRECTION
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:14:55 -0400

Luggers,
    Please first, let me apologize for the incoherent earlier post. I've got
to either not write anything at 6AM or at least wait until my first cup of
coffee takes effect.

This is what I meant to say.......

    Mark's assumption is a little off base. "Another influential member of
LHSA as well as the LUG, Photographer Sal DiMarco, also does not go for the
TTL."
    For the record, I have nothing against TTL and I think it's a great
feature. In the new M6TTL, my biggest "objection" is the change of direction
of the shutter speed dial. After thirty plus years of working one way, I do
not want to change my shooting habits. During Photokina, Tom A. let me try
his Rapidwinder equipped M6 Millenium camera. I immediately turned the
shutter speed dial in the wrong direction to adjust the exposure. I don't
want to make this "instintive" mistake  then I shooting real pictures.
    Also, while I didn't hear the exchange between Stefan Daniels and Roy
Moss, I seriously doubt Leica AG will re-issue an M6 with OUT  the TTL.
     Lastly, when did I become "an influential member" of the LHSA  and the
LUG? Yikes......
Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.