Subject: [Leica] S20
From: "David Oleynik" <doleynik@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:41:28 -0400

I don't suppose you were actually serious about this offer? I have a church
project (www.stnicholasdc.org) that involves archiving a bunch of 35mm
negatives.

> I tend to get a lot of noise/banding on my S20. I have yet to figure
o> ut how to get rid of it. Any clues?

I got rid of mine by wrapping it in plastic and putting it in the trash.

Well, actually, I haven't taken out the trash yet. If anybody would like a
free Hewlett Packard S20, with all accessories except the CD Rom of
software for it (which I can't find) let me know and it's yours free if you
reimburse me for the shipping.
> I tend to get a lot of noise/banding on my S20. I have yet to figure
o> ut how to get rid of it. Any clues?

I got rid of mine by wrapping it in plastic and putting it in the trash.

Well, actually, I haven't taken out the trash yet. If anybody would like a
free Hewlett Packard S20, with all accessories except the CD Rom of
software for it (which I can't find) let me know and it's yours free if you
reimburse me for the shipping.

Senior Software Engineer
Select* Associates,  Inc.
410-308-7614 vox