Subject: [Leica] FOM 2
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:56:57 +1100

Dear Friends,

Just a quick note to say that FOM 2 now has 130 registered photographers.
We are now accepting profiles, and the display page is being worked on by
Stan, Satoshi and myself. (they are doing most of the work, I just make
suggestions ;-) )

I expect a revised home page to go up on the weekend (it is now thursday
afternoon here) and will advertise it here when it does. The project seems
to be attracting real enthusiasm, and I'm pleased that most of you are out
there looking to make images for the project rather than using old file
stock. This is a get off your bum and lets see what we can do sort of
project.

If the home page is good enough next week, I will be writing to Leica and
MoMA to alert them to the project and its progress.

All comments welcome

Cheers

Alastair Firkin