Subject: [Leica] wedding candids
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:36:40 -0400

I'm thinking about changing the way I do weddings for my business. I
really don't like doing all the dumb groups and it's frustrating herding
disinterested people around like a sheepdog while all the interesting
photographic opportunities are elsewhere. I'm wondering what experience
people on the list might have marketing candids-only wedding
photography? I'd like to do it in black and white if possible, and
hopefully take the marketing (and the pricing) a little upmarket to
distinguish myself from the high street wedding crowd.

Finally, maybe you might like to take a look at some pictures along
these line which I took at a wedding reception last weekend. The address
for the quickie page I have placed them on is:
http://www.camera-craftsman.com/wedding

Thanks!

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] wedding candids)