Subject: Re: [Leica] London LUG Members
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:54:32 -0800

>> A place which is fairly central and I have used as a meeting point before is
> The Photographers Gallery in Great Newport Street which is between Leicester
> Square and Covent Gardens. They do fairly basic lunches which are the
> 'vegetarian' side of things (e.g. roll and soup or tuna bake) or there is a
> Pret a Mange opposite. They also have a bookshop and exhibitions so people
> who are early/late can browse if they wish.<<

Gerry,

I know it well, and of course the mandatory visit to Zwemmers around the
corner in Charing Cross Road. I guess this all depends on the meeting
suiting people for daytime or evening.

Have we got something coming together here?

Matt.

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] London LUG Members)