Subject: Re: [Leica] London LUG Members
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:33:16 -0800

>>Let me know what you are thinking of and i could be persuaded to travel up
from London. Or why not come to the Nancy McGirr talk on the Guatemala
street children project at Canning House, Belgrave Square at 6.30 p.m. on
Monday - that is when I am next in London.<<

Gerry,

That time might be difficult, but please explain more and I'll try; is it an
exhibition? Where are you travelling from?

Anyway, if anyone has an idea on the best way to establish a meet, let's do
it. London is undoubtedly one of the great cities in the world, so I'm sure
we're spoilt for choice in terms of venues, but a simple pub meeting is
great for me.
I live in North East London, but spend hours and hours of stressful drudgery
on the North Circular to the Heathrow vicinity most days. However, I also
spend a lot of time in central London, so I have a certain degree of
flexibility.
I only know of Luggers Simon Lamb and Brian Stevens who live in London, but
not where, so I can get to anywhere that is convenient for others. Or, if
it's based around an exhibition and drink after in Charing Cross Road, Soho
or Covent Garden, all the better.

I'm travelling to Australia in four weeks time, so it would be good to do
something beforehand, because I'd love to discuss the Family Of Man project.
As it is the first break I've had for quite some time, I intend to start
shooting in earnest then.

So, who's in, and what shall we do?

Matt.