Subject: Re: [Leica] Young Male Dear comes close -- what focal ?
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:28:15 -0400

The current generation of Leica zooms is so good that I cannot imagine
anyone being able to tell the difference. In fact, according to Erwin's
test, the 2.8/70-180mm actually *exceeds* the fixed lenses it
encompasses, in terms of optical quality.

Nathan
- --
	--> Thank you for your answer, Nathan and Doug.
	It was indeed quite a privilege to have a wild deer
	so close.
	The one photo I wish I had taken was when he
	looked at me square on, with ears up, eye to eye.

	A J Q

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Young Male Dear comes close -- what focal ?)