Subject: [Leica] Re: DAG repairs
From: Biogon44@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:48:42 EDT

DAG stands for Don Goldberg.  He is the son of Norman Goldberg, a well-known
photographic expert.  I have his book about camera workings, which I have
found very informative and interesting.  His son Don is a very good camera
repairman.I have sent Leicas for repairs and he has provided excellent
service and prompt return of fixed equipment.  He is also one of the few
persons in the world to be able to not only service Riga Minoxes but also to
repair them.  My only criticism is that this type of work took him a
considerably longer time to accomplish for me (over a year).   I always tease
him about his speedy Minox repairs!