Subject: [Leica] dry & wet darkroom
From: "Cochran, Adam" <Adam.Cochran@caltech.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:24:33 -0700

I too have had problems with the typical PhotoShop manuals, as they are
directed to a wide range of endeavors.  I have found Adobe Photoshop 5.5 for
Photographers, by Martin Evening (Focal Press, Oxford/Auckland) to be
particularly useful in as much as it is specifically directed to use by
(albeit commercial) photographers.   It was the first manual to introduce me
to the use of the unsharp mask function for digital images.