Subject: [Leica] Re: FOMIng at the mouth
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:04:15 -0400

> From: Gwpics@aol.com
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth

> I personally think that the title is just fine, and I will be proud to be
> part of it. And as for all those famous names that were in the first
edition,
> how famous were they when it was published?

Fair enough, maybe I'm just out of step with the times. Then again, I would
still find it curious that somebody could write a sequel to Moby Dick (say,
Moby Dick 2) with the logic that no-one had heard of Ahab or the whale
before Melville came out with his first edition:)

Cheers, Dave

leica-users-digest