Subject: [Leica] Re: There goes that Ilford again
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:21:05 -0700

At 07:09 AM 10/16/00 -0700, Douglas Herr wrote:

>This is off on a tangent somewhere - sorry, that's how my mind works - but
>in my browsings I've read of a photographer who was unwilling to plunge in
>to the digital darkroom because the workflow was dependant on particular
>products or technologies ...  but isn't wet darkroom workflow similarly
>constrained?  There must be dozens of us who have lamented the loss of a
>favorite film, developer, paper or process.  I know if Kodachrome were
>discontinued or if Leicaflex repairs were no longer available I'd be telling
>my tale of woe.
>
>Doug Herr

Brethren and Sistren, listen up...  (sorry Joe)

You all need to read the book  "Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson.
Then there would be none of this bemoaning and lamenting...  :)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0399144463/qid=971708813/sr=2-1/002-0
524657-5979265

Jim (who read the book and is Hem when it comes to his wet darkroom!) Brick