Subject: Re: [Leica] My birthday
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:54:12 -0400

Oh! Brian!
You make me feel sooo good- saying I am pretty!
Now, the sad fact is, I still make babies cry when I look at 'em, and dogs
scurry away from me, tails tucked asunder, and all the mirrors in my house
are crack'd!!
I do like flowers, though- they are simply scrumptious!
Dan ( Fell out of the Ugly Tree, and hit all the branches on the way down!!)
Post