Subject: Re: [Leica] Experience with RapidGrip
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:50:36 +0200

> Both the Leica Grip and the M-Grip have a socket, but if you try to put
> them on a Rapidwinder you will see that they cover the lever.
> That why it's not available on the Rapidgrip.

Now I understand your point. I only had a few seconds with the
Rapidgrip in hand (felt good), didn't think about that aspect of
working with the Rapidwinder. Do you have one on hand? Might
socketting the slotted mounting screw work?

Has Tom A. got stock yet? I haven't heard from him regarding
availability.

Replies: Reply from lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Experience with RapidGrip)