Subject: [Leica] 400 and 560/6.8 Grip
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:15:18 -0400

Hi, Doug -

With the good advice from the LUG, I ordered the 400/6.8 and 560/6.8 lenses
from KEH.  They look great and are exactly what I was looking for.  They
came with a shoulder stock but no grip.  Does the Leica grip have a part
number that I can use to search for one?  I also got the extension tube for
closer focusing.  I know these lenses are going to take lots of practice
but they are not nearly as heavy as I had anticipated.  Thanks for your help!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] 400 and 560/6.8 Grip)