Subject: Re: [Leica] OT--Newbie Want-to-be-owner of Leica
From: "Donald Lawrence" <dlawrence@e-architect.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:8:25 -0500

Kim,
I just got my first Leica M expreience with the purchase of a EX+ M6 (ebay
$1200) and a like new pre-ASPH 35mm Summicron (from a former Lugger, $1000
including a Fogg M6 pouch).
I have used SLR equipment for years and recently tried branching out into
rangefinders with and old Yashica GSN and then the Contax G. Convinced that
rangefinders are something worth further experimentation, I sold the G
system to buy the Leica.
So far, I am very pleased. Only problem I see is that I am already itching
for that 50mm summilux and the 75 or 90!
Watch out this stuff is addicting.

Don

Set-up your own e-Architect mail account, go to  http://mail.e-Architect.com