Subject: Re: [Leica] Gimme a break? Now Leicausers free photo site
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:42:12 EDT

Hi Steve,
The Leica-users site for free photo exhibition on the web is alive and well.
I just spent the last 30 minutes looking at some of the LUG stuff on it and
there are some great photos there. There is also an on-going contest for
Sep/Oct on "Portraits" right now, with some 30 odd entries.

I have the site bookmarked so it is a click away, but here is the address
that comes up when I click:
http://content.communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=list_albums&id_commu

nity=leicausers

try it, you will like it.  Regards, Paul Connet

In a message dated 10/13/00 12:09:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,