Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 (Wetzlar) plus lenses, etc.
From: BobE <besk@shtc.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:03:03 -0400

For Sale on Friday:

Leica M6 (Black) Wetzlar.  Late 80's EX++  Working perfectly. Includes
"A" soft release.  Call or e-mail me and I can provide a better
description.  $1225.

90/F4 Elmar-C  includes rubber hood and caps.  Mint- $325.

Voigtlander 25/F4 (Black) Box, caps, papers but NO FINDER.  Mint $235.
Leica (brand) screw to M adapter available

135/F4 Chrome (1960's model)  Glass mint. Barrel shows a few marks but
lettering and functioning perfect.

Nikon SLR lens to Leica-M adapter.  Mint.  $125.

3 Leica cassettes (with aluminum cases)  Excellent condition.  $45. set

QUICK MOUNT SYSEM for M6: Actually the bottom part of an alumimun,
"chromed" M-Grip made by GMP Products, Inc.
Includes original slotted camera-mounting screw plus a thumb screw.  The
thumb screw makes this an excellent QUICK MOUNT system for tripod use.
The plate is kept mounted on the tripod head.  Attaching the M6 to the
base is fast and sure and centers the camera body over the head.

Also a vertical piece can be added to the grip to make it a camera grip
like it was originally designed to be.  (I don't have the vertical piece
but one could be fabricated easily out of aluminum, wood, etc.)  Almost
mint condition.  $25.

Prices DO NOT include shipping.

I am a LUG Digest subscriber.

10 day inspection  Can give plenty of references.  Or check BESKR on
E-bay.

Thanks!

Bob Eskridge
South Carolina