Subject: [Leica] Re: Gimme a break?
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:25:58 -0700

On 13 Oct 2000, Mike Johnston wrote, at least in part:

<snip>

> Not that I mean to throw cold water, but most photographers don't
> even have the discipline to complete a personal portfolio.

But, that's exactly what you're doing, Mike. I fear that you are
too steeped in the "Ya gotta be in the business" philosophy.
Sure, all those things you say are probably true, but a good
idea, properly executed *can* succeed.

Nobody promised us a rose garden.

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica