Subject: [Leica] Re:Anal-Retentive carpenters
From: Bill Lawlor <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:13:22 -0700

Incidentally, I wanted to share with you all that this evening I managed to
get *one* 2x4, a stud-wall top-plate, installed for my darkroom. It's
fastened with screws and the screws are countersunk. The thing is straight
as a laser, measured to the sixteens, and strong enough to do chinups on.

Okay, so this is, uhhh, overkill.

I'm having FUN!

Thought you'd want to know,

- - --Formerly Serious Photographer, Serious-No-More Mike

Mike, I was about to ask you to align my Beseler 45 enlarger when you
are done. But, you'll never be done...

Bill Lawlor