Subject: [Leica] Re: When I woke up this morning
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:24:44 -0700

On 11 Oct 2000, Cmrausr@aol.com wrote, at least in part:

> Sign me up to do the GOBs, Hillbillies, Rednecks, and holdover
> Hippies in the western Carolinas.

Ok, Scott, but I hope Alistair will let me do the explicit sex stuff
if I promise some good images of both the indigenous people
and the 'imports' now living in the desert southwest of the U.S.

Seriously, though, Alistair, it's a monumental editing task, but if
you're willing to undertake it, I feel sure that you'll have lots of
images from which to choose. Good luck...I'm in.

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica