Subject: [Leica] Re: The Grant-Johnston Proposal
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:17:26 -0700

At 09:53 PM 10/11/00 +1000, Rick Dykstra wrote:
   >imx wrote:
   >
   >> The case against the tripod as a tool to enhance the image quality of
   >> photographs taken with a Leica M, has been argued recently eloquently.
   >
   >Huge snip.
   >

>Hello. My name is Rick and I use a tripod.
>
>On ya Erwin.
>
>RD.

I use a tripod 100% of the time with my 4x5, Hasselblad, and Leica R.

I use it 25% of the time with my M cameras.

Tripods do make a difference in image quality. But the M is the best
solution when you either don't want to, or can't use a tripod. A tripod, or
other stationary rest, will always add extra merit to the image quality of
your photographic result.

Jim